- Bioskin Bracing
- Hot & Cold
Please note: You may receive an existing grey oapl Standard Walker in the coming weeks as we transition to our new black walker design.
The OAPL Standard Walker is designed to immobilise the foot and ankle to decrease pain and swelling, promoting faster healing following injuries or surgical procedures.
• Patented metal interlocker uprights for increased support and durability of the boot. Designed to stabilise the ankle at 90° and reduce movement of the ankle.
• Velcro closures to allow custom fit to accommodate changes in volume after injury.
• A rocker sole for added comfort and ease of ambulation with a high grip sole to protect from slips.
• Breathable, moisture wicking, hand washable liner.
• EVA foot bed for impact absorption and comfort.
With a wide base and generous strap length, an orthosis can be added inside the liner to support the arch or to redistribute pressure across the plantar surface of the foot. With the use of a cohesive bandage the device works well as an instant Total Contact Cast for pressure offloading.
|Size||Womens (US)||Mens (US)||Footbed Length (cm)|
|X Small||4 - 5.5||Up to 4||22.5|
|Small||6 - 8||4.5 - 6.5||26|
|Medium||8.5 - 10.5||7 - 9||29|
|Large||11 - 12+||9.5 - 12||30.5|
|X Large||12.5 - 14||32.5|