LymphaTouch® negative pressure treatment can be applied to several treatment areas, including lymphoedema, preoperative and postoperative swelling and scarring, fascial tightness, muscle maintenance, active recovery, pain management and improving joint functionality.
The device is designed to support lymphatic drainage. The negative pressure generated by the device helps improve lymphatic circulation in the treated area. In addition to negative pressure, LymphaTouch® has a mechanical high frequency vibration feature.
The results of LymphaTouch® therapy can be assessed after treatment by analysing the patient’s VAS pain ratings and measuring changes in the circumference and range of motion of the treated limb.
Kit includes 1 x 35mm, 50mm, 60mm and 80mm treatment cups and 100 filters.
Primary and Secondary Lymphoedema Care
- LymphaTouch® is an excellent tool for lymphoedema management and lymphoedema follow-up. It serves as a supplementing tool for treatment of both primary and secondary lymphoedema.
- LymphaTouch’s unique feature combination of mechanical vibration and negative pressure efficiently activates the lymphatic circulation in the treated area and helps reducing swelling and pain.
- LymphaTouch treatment has been experienced as very comfortable among various different patients diagnosed with head, neck or breast cancer and patients suffering from secondary lympohedema caused by trauma, ovarian cancer and prostate cancer.
- LymphaTouch® enhances manual therapy, enabling the therapist to work more efficiently and the patient get concrete results faster.
Muscle Maintenance & Recovery Treatment
- LymphaTouch® treatment method can be used for injury prevention and for recovery from injuries and operations. By increasing fascial metabolism, static stress related impingements reduce pain from compression and overuse of muscles. This can prevent further scar tissue buildup. Recovery is essential in muscle and tissue repair and rebuilding strength and LymphaTouch can help speed up the process.
- LymphaTouch offers a powerful treatment application for treatment of acute traumas like ankle sprains, contusion traumas, hematomas and overuse related conditions such as plantar fasciitis.
- LymphaTouch® can be used for injury prevention, to promote overall recovery, for muscle maintenance and it can also be used more locally in treatment of specific injuries. The compact size of LymphaTouch® makes it truly portable and it travels easily with sports teams.