- Bioskin Bracing
- Hot & Cold
Lympha Press® Optimal Plus, model 912 is the most versatile and advanced dynamic compression system for lymphedema treatment on the market today.
It offers unique, state of the art features and treatment modes including:
• Lympha sequential mode for effective reduction of edema and fibrosis.
• Wave peristaltic mode for comfortable, effective treatment in patients with distal discomfort
• Pretherapy™ designed on the principles of manual lymph drainage
• Post-therapy™ additional therapy to a specific area after the main treatment is completed
• Adjustable range 20 to 90 mmHg in a gradient, to enhance distal to proximal flow.
• Automatic adjustable Pause time to ensure vein refill
• User-friendly, clear interface
• Programmable via computer, for pressure adjustment of individual chambers
• Compatible with comprehensive range of unique and innovative garments
• Air deflation after treatment
• Full compliance meter. Easy data download via USB port.
• Multi Voltage
• Cost Effective
The device is intended for use by medical professionals, and patients who are under medical supervision, in treating many conditions such as:
• Primary lymphedema
• Secondary lymphedema
• Venous insufficiency
• Venous stasis ulcers
• Dysfunction of the muscle pump
• Post mastectomy edema
• Edema following trauma and sports issues
• Reduction of wound healing time
• Reduction of pain and swelling after injury and surgery
Use of the Lympha Press Optimal® Plus system is not recommended in the presence of one or more of the following conditions:
• Known or suspected deep vein thrombosis (DVT) or pulmonary embolism
• During the inflammatory phlebitis process
• Acute infection of the affected limb
• Decompensated cardiac failure
• Severe arteriosclerosis or other ischemic vascular disease
• Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
Due to movement of fluids in the body when using the device, exercise caution when using on patients with heart disease. High pressure is not recommended for patients who have peripheral occlusion disease. The abdominal area should not be treated during pregnancy.
Cycle: Sequential, Wave, Pretherapy, Post-therapy
Pressure Range: 20-90 mmHg
Size: 34cm x 24cm x 19.8cm
Electrical: 100-240 VAC 50-60Hz